Isetan Department Stores and Supermarkets in Singapore

Japanese department store chain Isetan has five locations in Singapore, two of which include a supermarket (Isetan Scotts and Isetan Jurong East).

Isetan was founded in 1886, in Tokyo, Japan, and the department store company has been in Singapore since 1970.

Isetan department store at nex mall in Singapore.

In Japan, the company’s Shinjuku flagship store is especially known for its trendsetting fashion department, and that reputation for discovering new trends is reflected in their operations throughout Asian markets.

The Singaporean Isean department stores carry products for womenswear, menswear, children’s wear, toys, novelties, kitchenware, interior decoration, as well as men’s, women’s, and children’s sundries.

Isean supermarket at Isetan Scotts, at 18,000 sq.ft, is designed (by Tokyo-based design firms) to make customers feel like they’re shopping in Japan.

Isetan Scotts supermarket is carved into distinct areas, where you get to experience Japanese delicacies through food fairs, live kitchen demonstrations, and sampling stations.

There is also a greater focus on Japanese offerings at Isetan Scotts supermarket, with produce aisles comprising about 40% Japanese items, with the remaining 60% sourced internationally. The supermarket brings specialty products to shelves according to Japanese seasons too, such as green tea and matcha pastries in May.

Uji Matcha Roll Cake at Isetan supermarket in Singapore.

Isetan Department Store and Supermarket Locations in Singapore

Isetan Scotts Department Store & Supermarket
350 Orchard Road, Shaw House
Singapore 238868
Hours Department Store: Sunday-Thursday 11am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 11am-9:30pm
Hours (Supermarket): Sunday-Thursday 10am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 10am-9:30pm
www.isetan.com.sg

Isetan Jurong East Department Store & Supermarket
3 Gateway Drive, Westgate
Singapore 608532
Hours Department Store: Sunday-Thursday 11am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 11am-9:30pm
Hours (Supermarket): Sunday-Thursday 10am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 10am-9:30pm
www.isetan.com.sg

Isetan nex Department Store
23 Serangoon Central, #03-22/23, nex mall
Singapore 556083
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10:30am-10pm, Friday-Saturday 10:30am-10:30pm
www.isetan.com.sg

Isetan Katong Department Store
80 Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade
Singapore 449269
Hours: Sunday-Friday 10:30am-9:30pm, Saturday 10am-10pm
www.isetan.com.sg

Isetan Tampines Department Store
4 Tampines Central 5, Tampines Mall
Singapore 529510
Hours: Sunday-Friday 10am-9:30pm, Saturday 10am-10pm
www.isetan.com.sg

Isetan Singapore has its own Facebook page available, located at www.facebook.com/Isetansg.

The Facebook page is a great resource for finding out about the current Isetan sales & promotions and special events at the Singapore department stores and supermarkets.