Jet Concepts operates four beauty salons in Singapore, including a flagship store at Wheelock Place (501 Orchard Road).
The places are one-stop skincare salons that utilize cutting-edge technology and the finest ingredients for effective & affordable facial treatments and products.
Jet Concepts aims to bridge the gap between medical treatments and over-the-counter products.
Whereas doctors specialise in delivering very specific results, Jet Concepts beauty salon helps you with your skin’s daily care & maintenance both before and after any possible aesthetic treatments.
This is why many Singaporean women have made Jet Concepts a permanent and supportive part of their hectic lifestyle.
Among the key treatments are:
- Jet Facial – suitable for all skin types
- Jet Pure Hyal – immediate hydration with pure hyaluronic acid
- Jet Glow – lightens pigmentation for a fairer, more even-toned skin
- Jet Cell Restore – brightens the skin and strengthens cells & tissues
- Jet Skin Tightening – for battling saggy jowls and for improving firmness
- Jet Plasma – brightens stressed, wrinkled, and saggy skin
- Jet Infra-Red – improves the quality of skin’s collagen fibers and puts a glow back in the complexion
- Jet Pure Peptide – uses hexapeptide, copper tripeptide, and arginine for smoothing out wrinkles and for anti-aging protection
The Jet Concepts’ product range includes Jet Clear, Jet White, Jet Defence, Jet Specialist, and Liquid Laser collections.
You can get to know all the products and treatments in detail from Jet Concepts’ official website, available at www.jetconceptskin.com.
Singapore Jet Concepts Beauty Salons
Jet Concepts Wheelock Place
501 Orchard Road, #03-03
Jet Concepts Raffles City Shopping Centre
252 North Bridge Road, #B2-20/21
Jet Concepts 112 Katong
112 East Coast Road, #01-20
Jet Concepts 313@Somerset
313 Orchard Road, #B2-06/07
Jet Concepts Facebook page is located at www.facebook.com/jetconcepts.
The beauty salon chain uses Facebook to, for example, highlighting some of their top treatments and products, as well as to giving Singaporean skin care tips.