Analisa, The Perfumers’ Album, a popular perfume store in Singapore, operates within Plaza Singapura (68 Orchard Road).
At the store, you’ll step into the world of olfactory artistry, a place where fragrance and symphony intertwine to create a sensory symphony resonating with elegance, grace, and harmony.
Analisa, the embodiment of grace, favor, and kindness, inspires each meticulously crafted perfume, transforming them into musical compositions that capture the essence of the brand herself.
Overall, the brand showcases roots in the collection of reminiscences and grace, desires love, independence, and is an aficionado of arts and music.
Generous, kindhearted, and philanthropic, Analisa’s qualities serve as the guiding principles for the fragrances crafted at The Perfumers’ Album.
The fragrance symphony is meticulously composed, mirroring the orchestral beauty of a symphony.
Perfumers carefully select and blend fragrance notes to create olfactory masterpieces, each one a unique arrangement of scent molecules that harmoniously come together, much like the instruments in an orchestra.
Elegance is paramount in both Analisa’s meaning and the symphonic experience.
Each fragrance is designed to evoke a sense of refined beauty, with every note playing a crucial role in the seamless transition from top to base notes.
Kindness and expression, echoing the brand’s nature, permeate the scents, creating a comforting aura and leaving a favorable impression on both the wearer and those nearby.
The Analisa, The Perfumers’ Album fragrances are timeless melodies, carefully composed to stand the test of time.
Just as symphonies captivate audiences for generations, Analisa’s perfumes seek a timeless appeal, transcending the boundaries of passing trends.
Engage in the gift of giving with Analisa.
With each bottle purchased, contribute to impactful giving by supporting partnered charities like the Givaudan Foundation, benefiting farming communities worldwide and underprivileged children.
Join the journey of luxury combined with compassion, creating a ripple effect of kindness with every spray.
The signature scents at the perfume store, blending the worlds of scent and music, invite you to savor the artistry of perfumers, much like appreciating a well-composed musical album.
From Moonlight Blossom’s seductive aromas to Golden Elixir’s transformative scent, each fragrance is a symphony of captivating notes that transcend the ordinary.
Analisa, The Perfumers’ Album – Perfume Store in Singapore
68 Orchard Road, #01-63, Plaza Singapura
Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday 11am-10pm, Friday-Saturday 11am-10:30pm, Sunday 11am-10pm
Popularity of Perfumes in Singapore – Analisa, The Perfumers’ Album
Perfumes, like the ones sold at Analisa, The Perfumers’ Album, are a popular indulgence among Singaporeans, with the country’s fragrance market valued at $159.6 million in 2022. This popularity is driven by several factors.
1. Trend-setting culture: Singaporeans are known for their keen interest in fashion and trends, and this extends to fragrances. They are always on the lookout for new and exciting scents, and they are willing to spend to get them.
2. High disposable income: Singaporeans have a high disposable income, which means they can afford to buy luxury goods like perfumes. This has helped to fuel the growth of the fragrance market in the country.
3. Strong sense of personal branding: Singaporeans are increasingly conscious of their personal branding, and they use perfumes as a way to express their unique style and personality.
4. Diverse fragrance offerings: The fragrance market in Singapore is very diverse, with a wide range of brands and scents to choose from. This caters to the varied tastes of Singaporean consumers.
5. Increasing awareness of fragrance benefits: Singaporeans are becoming more aware of the benefits of using perfumes, such as enhancing their mood and self-confidence.
As a result of these factors, the popularity of perfumes is expected to continue to grow in Singapore in the coming years. The market is expected to reach a value of $171.6 million by 2027.